*Post 2 weeks after 1 treatment.
Why This Skin Resurfacing Treatment Is The New Laser Alternative
NeoGen Nitro-Plasma is a cutting-edge skin regeneration treatment that uses plasma to deliver heat to a targeted area without affecting the surrounding tissues.
- Instant skin glow and firming
- Eyelid lift and tightening
- Pore minimising
- Acne solution
What aesthetic concerns can NeoGen Plasma treat and what are the expected results?
Is there any expected downtime?
Beautiphi has adopted certain protocols to treat patients who wish to achieve eye or skin rejuvenation with reportedly minimal downtime and without any disruption to their daily activities. However, do note that although there’s no damage to the surface skin, some patients may experience very slight exfoliation as collagen production is stimulated and new skin emerges. That said, most patients don’t notice this.
What are the specifics treating the Eye Area?
The secret to youthful eyes is now yours with NeoGen Plasma Eyelift – a plasma skin treatment specially targeting the eyelids and eye area. Delivering heat using plasma energy, it regenerates skin cells and replaces damaged collagen and elastin, enhancing your eyelids, making your eyes appear wider, brighter and more youthful. This treatment is also a good alternative for those who are looking for non-surgical solutions to treat droopy eyelids, sagging skin, wrinkles and crepiness around the eyes due to ageing.
- Immediate tightening post-treatment with no discomfort.
- Firmer, more youthful-looking skin with tightening of the upper & lower eyelids
- Improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles.Inert nitrogen gas is converted into plasma energy. The resultant thermal energy is used to treat targeted zones to achieve skin remodeling and repair. Higher levels of energy allow plasma to tighten and contour skin while lower settings help to improve fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles. Thanks to the specific properties of the plasma treatment, NeoGen Plasma RF Eye Lift can easily stimulate the skin to produce more collagen and replace damaged collagen and elastin.
How it Works?
Inert nitrogen gas is converted into plasma energy. The resultant thermal energy is used to treat targeted zones to achieve skin remodeling and repair. Higher levels of energy allow plasma to tighten and contour skin while lower settings help to improve fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles.
Thanks to the specific properties of the plasma treatment, NeoGen Plasma Eye Lift can easily stimulate the skin to produce more collagen and replace damaged collagen and elastin.
How soon can I see results?
- Immediate tightening on the treatment area with no discomfort. After 2-3 weeks, better results are noticed. Studies have shown that the NeoGen Eye Lift treatment promotes ongoing improvements up to 2 years with collagen regeneration continuing for more than a year after treatment.
- Results are firmer, more youthful-looking skin, tightening of the upper and lower eyelids and improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles.
*Photo thanks to Calvin Chan Aesthetics
What are the advantages of NeoGen Plasma as compared to other skin resurfacing treatments?
Certain lasers are often deemed unsuitable for those with darker skin. NeoGen Plasma energy however is “colour blind”, which can be an advantage for patients of various ethnicities wanting skin rejuvenation.
How long does one session last, and how many sessions are needed on average?
Each session takes 15 to 30min and depending on the condition being treated and settings used, patients may require five to six sessions every two to three weeks.
Can NeoGen Plasma technology be combined with any other aesthetic treatments?
Post-treatment, there’s an increased permeability of the skin barrier. This means any topical preparations are more readily absorbed through the skin, which helps enable faster recovery, and allows for combination therapies.