Exclusive VPL (Variable Pulsed Light) technology – widely regarded as one of the best and most reliable pulsed – light and short wave lengths we can treat vascular and pigmentation conditions.
The light turns to heat within the skin in order to treat the target, whilst leaving healthy skin unscathed. Combine this treatment with the recommended skin care.
IPL skin rejuvenation promotes collagensis. This collagen stimulation from the incidental light waves causes water in the skin to have an effect on fibroblast, which triggers new collagen growth. Therefore, as a secondary result, you will see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and an overall brightening of the skin.
Who is a Candidate for the Energist -
– If you are showing signs of ageing and sun damaged skin – sun spots/ pigmentation
– Benign (non- cancerous) pigmentation caused by the sun (UV), and or genetic traits such as freckles respond well to IPL.
– Dialed Blood vessels (capillaries) near the surface of your skin.
- Hormonal Pigmentation
- Melasma (Skin condition characterized by brown-gray patches or freckle like spots)
- Inflammatory skin condition
- Post – inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Common moles (typical or atypical)
- Seborrheic Keratosis (Skin lesion)
- Recent Sunburn
- History of seizures
- Fitzpatrick skin type above 3 ( darker skin type)
- Fake tan/ sunbed users