Special Offer: 60 min massage at only $80
Importance of Massage
Massage is generally considered part of complementary and integrative medicine. It’s increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
Massage may also be helpful for:
Insomnia related to stress
Myofascial pain syndrome
Soft tissue strains or injuries
Temporomandibular joint pain
Here at Beautiphi we offer a space for you to relax and distress as well as holistic massage treatments to help with chronic pain.
All of our Massage Therapy is performed in a professional setting where clients are treated while lying on a massage table remaining covered the whole time for patient privacy and respect.
Lindy Hawks is our qualified Massage Therapist, having studied at the New Zealand College of Massage. Lindy is qualified in Relaxation Massage, Therapeutic Massage, and Sports Massage, using Swedish and Neuromuscular massage techniques. She has worked with sports teams such as the North Harbor Rugby Team, Request Dance Group, the NZ Warriors, as well as worked with Relay for Life and the Cancer Society.
We do offer a variety of massage techniques which include:
Deep Tissue Massage:
This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries. For those who suffer from chronic pain, muscle tension and restricted mobility, this type of massage is a fantastic solution.
Therapeutic massages are performed to serve a specific purpose and tend to a specific injury, strain or pain. Both the client and practitioner have a shared goal of achieving structural changes within the body. Here at Beautiphi a form of Swedish massage is used to stimulate the body and work out knots in key muscles.
Relaxation massage is designed to help your body relax, with a slower pace with lighter pressure compared to other types of corrective massage; gentle and smooth strokes are used to calm the body. This is great for full body massage, distress, anxiety and mental health.
90min – $150.00 45 min – $80.00
60min – $100.00 30 min – $50.00
Express Relaxation Massage– 30 minutes
Here at Beautiphi we offer a 30 minute relaxation massage – a great pick me up if you have a busy schedule. This massage is designed to help relax your muscles and ease pain – leave feeling relaxed and ready for the day.
Classic Relaxation Massage – 45 minutes
Our 45 minute massage is perfect if you are in need of a bit more care. This is designed to help relieve tension and relax the body and mind. This is a massage that increases the uptake of oxygen in your muscles which makes them more supple. It also improves the blood circulation and benefits the nervous system, stimulating the release of endorphins. This can improve concentration and well-being. This massage will work stretching out any short, tense muscles and easing your knots.
Ultimate Relaxation Massage – 60 minutes
This massage is designed to leave your whole body feeling de-stressed, relaxed, and worry-free, as well as encouraging the release of toxins and muscle pain.
Enzyme Exfoliation Massage:
At Beautiphi we offer a full back, neck, or legs pamper massage using our gorgeous enzyme scrub. Our 60 minute massage exfoliates your body, removes dead cells, and helps to improve circulation, leaving you with soft, amazing skin. We will finish with a yummy hydrating cream to leave your skin feeling polished.
Hot Stone Massage:
A stone massage is a massage that uses smooth, flat, and heated rocks placed at key points on the body. Great for Relaxation.
This massage is great for skin exfoliating and healing. This massage is designed to cater to your needs and skin issues.
Beautiphi Rejuvenate Pamper Package – Facial/Massage – 2 hours:
Start with a hydrating, refreshing facial – finish with a 1 hour relaxation massage.
Sports-focused techniques work particularly well with our male clientele, whether they are professional sports people, or only moderately active. Sports massage can be combined with Neuromuscular Therapy, which identifies and addresses the causes of soft tissue pain and dysfunction. This utilises advanced massage techniques to restore postural alignment, release muscle spasms, and release possible nerve entrapment by soft tissue structures. These techniques can be successful in the treatment of:
- Back and neck pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Helping correct postural distortions
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritic symptoms
- Respiratory restriction
- Relief of chronic muscle tension / fatigue / weakness
- Sciatic pain
Add a far infra- red heating – natural amethyst tourmaline obsidian crystals mat session on to any massage or treatment for $120 per 30 minutes
- RESULTS – experience temporary relief from your aches and pains in as little as 30 mins. Continuous use brings better overall feelings on a day to day basis
- DEEPLY SOOTHING RELIEF – intend to bring immediate soothing for joint, muscle and soft tissue pains and stiffness, arthritis, rheumatism, lyme, fibromyalgia, insomnia, other conditions
- FAR INFRARED THERAPY – is a form of absorbance non-visible light that penetrates the human body up to 6 inches deep into the muscles, tissues, joints. HealthyLine Infrared heating pad intended to temporarily decrease pain and inflammation
- HOT STONE THERAPY – uses the placement of heated stones on the body to help relax tight muscles and increase local blood circulation where applied. This is a form of therapy commonly found in spa settings
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY (PEMF) – supplies magnetic waves at the same frequency as the Earth (7.83 Hz) to give the body a cellular recharge. PEMF therapy device is beneficial for reducing muscular pain, joint pain inflammation and improving blood circulation throughout the body. HealthyLine holds the sole patent for combining gemstone heat therapy with a PEMF system
- NEGATIVE IONS – Improve Your Lung Function Which Helps To Increase Breathing, Combating Insomnia And Releasing Mental Stress With The Supplemental Oxygen Flow
Booking and enquires call: 022 383 7968 / email@example.comMake an appointment