We take your health very seriously. As nurses, we are well-trained in infection control protocols.
As a professional body of highly skilled clinicians, we are well-placed and experienced in managing strict infection control guidelines, within a dedicated clinical environment, necessary for the safety of patients, staff and the wider community.
We also take recommendations from our peer organisations (CPCA, ACAM, FMACCS, ASAPS, ASCD). We are now setting out recommended protocols for ensuring safest practice regarding SARS-CoV2 (COVID19) when returning to practice Cosmetic Medicine.
COVID Safety Protocols –
- If you have any respiratory symptoms you will be asked not to come to your appointment.
- Please do not come if you have been exposed to any overseas travellers in the past 2 weeks.
- We would ask that you wait in your cars and we will either come out and get you or send you a text to ensure social distancing.
- Please do not bring your children with you.
- At entry there will be a contactless hand sanitiser that kills the virus that may be on your hands at the front door – please use it on entry.
- The entire clinic inside and out has been sprayed with Safe Shield which kills all viruses and microbes for 90 days. We will be respraying this every 30 days.
- A questionnaire regarding COVID19 will be provided. This will enable social tracking.
- All our staff will be wearing masks and gloves and aprons or white coats. We will be wearing glasses.
- We will be using Viraclean between every client, wiping all surfaces. This is a specially designed cleaning agent that is used in mortuaries and kills all viruses and microbes
- High-touch points such as door handles, desks, examination couches, tabletops and toilet will be regularly wiped down with Viraclean.
We hope you understand that we want the best for our society and will ensure to the best of our abilities that this virus is not spread.
Stay Safe everyone.
Stacey and the Beautiphi Team