*2 weeks post first treatment
NeoGen Nitro-Plasma – The New Laser Alternative
NeoGen Nitro-Plasma is a cutting-edge, skin regeneration treatment that uses plasma to deliver heat to a targeted area, without affecting the surrounding tissues.
- Instant skin glow and firming
- Eyelid lift and tightening
- Pore minimising
- Acne solution
What aesthetic concerns can NeoGen Plasma treat and what are the expected results?
NeoGen Plasma energy helps rejuvenate skin through resurfacing and the stimulation of collagen—think of it as a safer and non-surgical alternative to blepharoplasty or a facelift. Some treatable conditions include sun damage (hyperpigmentation and wrinkles), fine lines, visible pores, active acne, and acne scars. Those who suffer from saggy or loose skin around the eye area or droopy eyelids are also good candidates for the treatment. You can expect to see tighter, smoother, and more youthful‑looking skin, with less-visible fine lines and wrinkles.
Beautiphi has adopted certain protocols to treat patients who wish to achieve eye or skin rejuvenation with reportedly minimal downtime and without any disruption to their daily activities. However, do note that although there is no damage to the surface skin, some patients may experience very slight exfoliation as collagen production is stimulated and new skin emerges. That said, most patients don’t notice this.
What are the specifics for treating the Eye Areas?
The secret to youthful eyes is now yours with NeoGen Plasma Eyelift – a plasma skin treatment targeting the eyelids and eye area. Using plasma energy, it regenerates skin cells and replaces damaged collagen and elastin, enhancing your eyelids – making your eyes appear wider, brighter and more youthful. This treatment is also a good alternative for those who are looking for non-surgical solutions to treat droopy eyelids, sagging skin, wrinkles and crepe-like lines around the eyes due to ageing.
- Immediate tightening post-treatment with no discomfort
- Firmer, more youthful-looking skin with tightening of the upper & lower eyelids
- Improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles. NeoGen Plasma RF Eye Lift stimulates the skin to produce more collagen and replace damaged collagen and elastin.
How it Works?
Inert nitrogen gas is converted into plasma energy. The resultant thermal energy is used to treat targeted zones to achieve skin remodeling and repair. Higher levels of energy allow plasma to tighten and contour the skin while lower settings help to improve fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles.
How soon can I see results?
- Immediate tightening on the treatment area with no discomfort. After 2-3 weeks, better results are noticed. Studies have shown that the NeoGen Eye Lift treatment promotes ongoing improvements for up to 2 years with collagen regeneration continuing for more than a year after treatment.
- Results are firmer, more youthful-looking skin, tightening of the upper and lower eyelids, and improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and dark eye circles.
*Photo thanks to Calvin Chan Aesthetics
What are the advantages of NeoGen Plasma compared to other skin resurfacing treatments?
Certain lasers are often deemed unsuitable for those with darker skin. NeoGen Plasma energy however is “colour blind”, which can be an advantage for patients of various ethnicities wanting skin rejuvenation.
How long does one session last, and how many sessions are needed on average?
Each session takes 15 to 30min, and depending on the condition being treated and settings used, patients may require five to six sessions, every two to three weeks.
Can NeoGen Plasma technology be combined with other aesthetic treatments?
Post-treatment, there’s an increased permeability of the skin barrier. This means any topical preparations are more readily absorbed through the skin, which helps enable faster recovery, and allows for combination therapies.